by Hal A. Huggins, DDS, MS
“The toxicity of mercury has been known for centuries and has often been underestimated. We have yet to fully appreciate the potential relationship between illness and the body’s exposure to mercury from a variety of sources, including dental amalgams. It behooves us to be aware of these relationships when assessing the health of patients today, and further research, although complex and fraught with many confounding variables, is urgently needed.”
Please view the PDF to read Dr. Huggins full review.